Student card approved by UNESCO
For students of the AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING who wish to apply for a UNESCO-certified student card at the United Nations with his / her official name in English and the official accreditation number of UNESCO as an officially registered student in the United States .
A UNESCO-accredited student card is the highest level of formal registration for any non-US student .
The student letter from UNESCO that is sent to the student includes the following official information:
• The name of the student under his / her passport in English.
• Date of birth of student.
• Name of the AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING of donor to the scientific qualification of the academic specialization in which the student is enrolled.
• The official accreditation number for the student at UNESCO.
• personal picture for the student.
• Logo of UNESCO.
The UNESCO-accredited student card will be sent via a fast international mail service to the student within 90 days from the date of submission of the student's application for the UNESCO-accredited student card.