Tuition fees include:
1 - Unrefunded Registration fees in the Academy for one time distributed as follows:
(100) dollars for bachelor's degree.
(200) dollars for the master degree.
(300) dollars for the Doctorate.
2. The tuition fee shall be paid annually at the time of registration of the student. It shall be calculated on the basis of (600) dollars for his bachelor's degree and for all majors.
Note that the duration of the study 4 years.
3. The annual tuition fees (1500) dollars for Masters students. The duration of the study is two years.
4. The annual tuition fees for his doctoral degree (2000) are two years.
5. The above fees include the value of educational bags.
6. Other Fees:
An additional $ 100 certification is accredited by the Academy only.
Additional score detection $ 100
Extract the extra admission certificate $ 100
Extraction certificate for those interested or other $ 200
7. The student turns the semester fees into an academic account.
Bank Account Number:
The above fees include:
Certificate of Certificate from the Department of State, Notary and State of the United States of America.
- Tuition fees mentioned above include the full time period specified.
- Add the fees above the fee of the secured mail to certify the certificate from America to the country of the student and vice versa $ 200.
- Please note when transferring fees by remittance add commission value to the amount of the transfer.